What if I don’t have a Social Security Number?

You must apply for an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) if you are not eligible for a Social Security Number, but you are required to file a federal income tax return. If you have an ITIN, make sure you bring the original ITIN paperwork, showing your ITIN number, with you to the site. If you do not have an ITIN, we can help you apply for one when we prepare your return. However, we will not be able to e-file your tax return; you will need to send it in along with your ITIN application.

Click here for more information on how to get an ITIN.